Are you aged 6-14?
Are you ready to join the adventure?
Fancy the opportunity to take part in over 200 different activities, indoors and outdoor?
Meet new friends and make friends for life?
Have fun and learn exiting new things?
We welcome waiting list applications from those under 6 years old. However, in order to keep our waiting list at a manageable size and to make sure that everybody gets a fair chance at a space, we will no longer be adding children under 4 years old to our waiting list. Please contact us on or after your child's 4th birthday.
We will always do our best to accommodate new members in all our sections.
However, space is sometimes limited by the number of leaders available or by the physical space available to us in the Scout Hall.
In those instances where space is limited, free space(s) will be allocated according to the following criteria. Please bear in mind that, if we have a "bubble" of the same age group, we may need to spread recruitment based on date of birth to avoid dips and spikes in the membership.
1) Young People moving up from one Section within the Group to another (e.g Beavers moving to Cubs at age 8)
2) Young People who have siblings already in the Group
3) Young People already in Scouting elsewhere who have moved into our area
4) Young People from the Waiting Lists who live within the Group catchment area
5) Any other Young People on the Waiting Lists
If we are unable to accommodate your child straight away, they will be automatically moved onto the next sections waiting list when they reach the appropriate age.